Posted by: Elzabie | 2009-08-20

I am looking for some vitamins, but am not sure which one is the best to use.

1. My daughter is 9 years old and in Grade 3, I have been told by the teacher that she is worried about her work as she is working very slow - what type of vitamin will be best to give her to help with her concentration.
2. My baby is now 16months old, and she is not a good eater. We battle to get her to eat her food, also she is only taking approx 150ml of milk (Parmalat first growth) which is not enough. What is the best vitamin to give her?
3. Both my husband and myself need vitamins as well, what would be the best to use if you have a very demanding job and high stress levels?

Expert ImagePharmacist

My suggestion:

1. An Omega-oil supplement would be ideal for your daughter e.g. EyeQ is a good example.
2. ViDaylin
3. Minamino capsules