Question
Posted by: debbie | 2008/10/01

Vitamins

I' m a Vegetarian and im a dancer. I would like to know if i' m taking too many vitamins... I take a women' s multi vitamin &  mineral supplement daily, I take Flax Seed, Kelp and Athro Choice on a daily basis (one each in the morning). Now and then I take a B12 Supplement (i use to take monthly B12 shots about 4 years ago) and I take iron Supplements when I' m on PMS. Do I take too many supplements?

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

Hi Debbie

It is really hard for me to give you a proper answer if I do not have the ingredient labels of those entire products in front of me. However, I would think that it is fine – just check the amount of B12 as that is you’re most important vitamin being a vegetarian – the RDA is 1 micro gram per day. Calcium, Iron and Zinc are your other substances to check – make sure they are in your products.

Take care
Vanessa

1
Posted by: Debbie | 2008/10/09

Thanks Doc

That helps

Reply to Debbie