Vitamin for fatigue

I suffer from quite serious fatigue. I have been to the doctor for blood tests, and nothing was found. I dont take any multivitamins, but I do eat quite healthily. I am considering taking some sort of vitamin, or going for a Vit B12 injection, The problem is that I also struggle to swallow tablets, so I need something small. I would rather 4 small tablets (Neurofen sugar coated size) than 1 or 2 of the normal vitamin tabs. Anything you can recommend? And will the B12 possibly help as well - do pharmacy' s do them or do I have to see a GP?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Pharmacies with in-house clinics do vitamin B shots - An yes, a course of these should make some difference.

As vitamin i'f recommend Staminogro, but these are LARGE tablets. Try Minamino syrup - its a good alternative.

Posted by: TAMARA | 2009-07-06

Hi my friend is a recovering alcoholic and was told to stay away from codien not takes it anyway. Is it true that it can trigger off something in your brain to make you crave alchol

Reply to TAMARA