Question
Posted by: Unsure | 2009-02-04

Vitamin B Injections

I want to start giving myself Vitamin B injections, is it ok to use the diebtic needles and syringes or do I need a longer needle for the injection to be efective?

Dear Unsure
You have to know how and where to give an injection otherwise you could damage nerves or arteries. A diabetic needle would be too small as this needs to be given deep in the muscle. Rather get someone to do this for you - one also don't need regular Vit B injections, you can overdose yourself. Rather use Vit B supplement tablets/capsules