Posted by: Sckyler | 2009-10-06

Vitamin B complex injection

Hi there, I often get sick (although leading a very healthy lifestyle) and therefore sometimes go for a vitamin B injection to give my immune system a boost. I recently purchased a vile of Vit B as I thought it would work out a lot cheaper.

Unfortunately nobody could advise on how and how much I should inject myself with. Can you assist with units, regularity etc.

Using: A-Lennon vitamin B complex 10ml

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi S

1 ml every 2-4 weeks should be ideal

Posted by: smarties | 2015-11-05

Hi I learnt some info on the net that vitamin b injection Is good for energy and memory. I'm currently studying at varsity i most of the feel tired if I injeact my self with the whole10ml once a month instead of doing it daily will it affect my health negatively?

Reply to smarties

Morning... What if u in the gym everyday and busy studying? How much to inj a week? at the moment i inj 1 ml vit b and 1 ml b12 complex on a weekly basis,inneed of that boost....