Posted by: JJ | 2009-02-16

Vitamin B Co and Vitamin B12

Im 35 years old. Im in early menopause and have insulin resistance. Im on HRT and Glucophagefor the past 4 years. I eat well, I excercise 5 times aweek for 40 minutes but the problem is for the past year ive feel extremely tired during the day and my hair has been falling alot also over the past year. Im seeing a endochronologist who ran alot of tests on me iclud thyroid etc but cannot find a reason for this. I have read on the vit B12 and from what I read it seemed that this was my problem, but I did have a blood test done and it shows that altho on the low side it still within range. Iwas advised by the pharmacist that it could be that my levels have dropped from what it was therefore I need to take a Vit B12 injection or take a vit supplement tablet. I want to know how many ml per week is recommended of B12 and B Co in injection form? and do you think it would help with my excessive tiredness and hairloss? (Im not on any vitamin tabs now)

Dear JJ
You can take the tablets ( injection is only needed if you have a problem with absorbing the tablets) , I would also suggest taking Nu-hair multi nutrient supplement, check your iron levels, and try adding Lennon Bergamot essence 1 bottle to your bottle of shampoo.