Posted by: tasha | 2012-08-02

My teenager has been napping in class. He goes to bed by 10, up 5:45, sometimes 6 am in the mornings. Right now I am giving him viral guard. Can you recommend a good supplement for him? One that has been tried and tested that can assist with his energy level. I do pack a good lunch, 2 sandwiches with a fruit and juice. Sometimes he brings it home. I try to give what he wants on the bread –  he loves burgers. Hoping you can recommend a good tonic. Regards.

You can supplement his diet with Centrum but I do suggest that you consult a doctor for an examination and blood tests to rule out any other possible cause for his fatigue.

Posted by: Khulani | 2012-08-08

It was not long ago that I was in high school myself, occasionally dosing off in Maths class. I found that with a morning jog, plenty of water during the day and early nights, I was able to remain alert in class. i have also heard that children (and teens) need plenty of sleep so I would stongly recommend good time management when it comes to homework and having fun. Good for you for packing a lunch for your child. 2 thumbs up!

Reply to Khulani