Question
Posted by: Hennie | 2008/08/21

Vitaman supplements - Animal Pak

Hi there,

I am a not so competitive runner/cyclists(35 years). In one of the races I was given a packet of Centrum, which I drank for a month. It seemed to make a huge difference.

A friend of mine now suggested I use something called Animal Pak - a whole bunch of vitamins (10 pills a day). It is basically a supplement of any possible vitamin you can think off.

Is there something wrong or is it dangerous to drinking a supplement like this?

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

Hi Hennie

I cannot give you a sensible answer if I do not know what exactly is in the product and also at what concentrations - if you want to send me that info I will certainly give you an answer.

Take care
Vanessa