Question
Posted by: Tanya | 2011/10/27

VITAL omega capsules for bull terrier

Good day, my Bull terrier female is 6 years old now, battles with skin and of course has some arthritis. Will it do any harm to give her a capsule of the VITAL omega in her food each day? Our vet did say it should harm. any thoughts? I

Hi Tanya

I would suggest that you try the omega supplement for 2 months to see if you get a desirable change in the skin and arthritis. Use products that are lisenced for use in dog's as the formulations are different from that of the human capsules- the products that I use and recommend include Viacutin and Efazol.

Kind regards

Angus Campbell

1
Posted by: CyberVet | 2011/10/31

Hi Tanya

Kind regards

Angus Campbell

Reply to CyberVet