Question
Posted by: Anon | 2009-11-13

Vital Fat Burner tablets

HI,
Do any of you know about these pills, if so how good are they.
Can some one please give me a good diet - idea of simple menu' s, note that I am not a very good breakfast person, can one eat breakfast only at about 09h00, trying to when I wake up at +/- 5h30 is difficult.
I would appreciate any advise
Thank you kindly

Dear Vital Fat Burner Tablets
I am not acquainted with these tablets. You can, however, check the list of ingredients and then click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, and then on 'Weight Loss' and 'Diet Detective' and compare the ingredients to the lists of typical slimming pill components to see if they have any positive or negative effects. While you are in the Weight Loss section click on 'Slimming Diets' for examples of slimming diets that you can use. Eating breakfast does not mean that you have to eat a meal immediately after waking up. The concept of "eating in the morning" up to about 10 am is just as valuable, so by all means have a balanced breakfast at 09h00.

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2009-11-14

Dear Vital Fat Burner Tablets