Question
Posted by: Shaun | 2012/06/06

Vital Enduramax vs Super Powerful Man

At the age of 24, and having performance anxiety problems, whereby I lose my erection just before penetration, which by the way has been a source of embarassment on too many occassions, I have decided to do something about it...Which of these two products is the best, I have been taking Enduramax for the past three days, however I haven''t seen it''s effects as yet in a sexual situation. Has anyone used any of them before, or tried both, particularly for performance anxiety, and how effective were they ?

Dear Shaun,

As a sexologist I cannot comment on these none FDA approved substances for treatment of sexual dysfunctions.

Loss of erection due to performance anxiety is a very common experience amongst men. Any degree of anxiety runs contrary to the process of sexual arousal.

So managing performance anxiety can involve focusing on reducing the anxiety response and it helps during masturbation to utilise a range of fantasies to work on improving associations of having an erection along with the mental images.

Then having a sexual partner who is supportive and reassuring helps too.

In severe cases we may prescribe one of the PDE 5 meds (viagra, levitra, cialus) for a brief period as "confidence boosters".

The point being there is no medication specifically for the anxiety element of your difficulty, but well for the erectile element.

That said if the anxiety is really severe, no amount of these medications will help.

Then seeing a sex therapist would be advised.

5
Posted by: Peter | 2012/06/08

Im 28 and also pretty small down there and hence the performance anxiety. My GF always said that it doesnt bother her but of course us as men, we feel less manly. Because of this I also suffer from PE, which can ruin everything. Most times Im able to get an erection but keeping it is the issue. Not to sound conceited or anything like it but I''ve been told im good looking/sexy and because of this I have women constantly flirting with me but because I know im small down there, I make like I dont notice. Im single now so obviously this is frustrating as I missed so many great opportunities but Im just so scared of the embarrasment. I will continue to try the Vital product and see if the effects will last but I dont intend to keep on with the Super tablets, scared of dependancy. All the best Shaun!

Reply to Peter
Posted by: Shaun | 2012/06/07

@ Peter, how old are you, what problems did you have if it came to the point where you are using both products ?
My anxiety stems from what is probably the most common cause for peformance anxiety,I am pretty small down there, so even though over the years there have been women who have been more than satisfied by me, it always remains an issue.
@ Deon, why do you say that, isn''t Vital a reputable company with credible products ?
Has anyone tried any of those other products usually sold at Clicks etc ?

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Deon | 2012/06/07

enduramax is a waste of money. It DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Reply to Deon
Posted by: Peter | 2012/06/07

Im using Enduramax for just over two months now as a maintenance supplement and can see a huge difference. My erections seems much harder and firmer, my recovery time is shorter and my libido has definetely improved. Because this is a herbal supplement you have to use it for awhile to see the effects. To be honest I only started to feel a difference after a month. As for the super tablets, I normally take it on a Friday evening so that it can last over the weekend and it works quite fast. I would not use this long term because although they say it is a herbal supplement there was test done to indicate it contains ingredients normally found in the blue pill and frankly it''s to expensive. About seventy rand for 2 tablets. I would also suggest you look into why you having performance anxiety, best to get to the root of the problem, could be psychological. Good luck buddy!

Reply to Peter
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/06/07

Dear Shaun,

Reply to sexologist