Question
Posted by: Eric | 2012/05/08

VITAL Enduramax

there appears to be alot of publicity around the VITAL products, more specifically enduramax.

is there any research to conclude that this product is in anyway a viable solution?

Firstly we do not endorse any products. We do however encourage people to be responsible in their choices and not be gullible to fall for any product that claims to have certain effects. Research and clinical studies are quite expensive and therefor you will find that mainly pharmaceutical companies are the ones that subject their products to real scientific research. If you have any specific concerns it is however always best to consult your medical practitioner, rather than just take any medication.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

12
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/04/16

Hi I bought enduramax, I see it has honeygoat. I also bought honeygoat. What I want to know is consuming this two won't be an overdose of some sort.

Posted by: Do Pedro | 2012/08/25

Peilstyf!!!

Reply to Do Pedro
Posted by: Michelle. | 2012/05/09

Are there any good stuff for women,please let me know.
Michelle.

Reply to Michelle.
Posted by: Peter | 2012/05/09

@ Shaun - yes you are suppose to take it everyday as a maintenance supplement as it takes awhile to kick in and not just an hour or so before sex. You can post this question for the Vital Vitamin Expert which will give you more info. This product is like a multi-vitamin with herbs.

Reply to Peter
Posted by: Shaun | 2012/05/08

I recently bought Enduramax for my performance anxiety problems...I''ve taken two pills so far, only on days when I was going to have sex and have seen the effects. However, the one thing that seems to confuse me is that on the box it says they should be taken everyday, as opposed other sex pills which are taken an hour or so prior to sexual activity...Should one consume them even if they are not planning to have sex ?

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Guy | 2012/05/08

what is vital enduramax and what does it do?

Reply to Guy
Posted by: Peter | 2012/05/08

I use them before I started with Enduramax, they work fast but dont last long. If you looking for a quick fix then go for it, not sure if it is good to use long term though.

Reply to Peter
Posted by: AA | 2012/05/08

Any body knows if " super powerful man"  tabs are worth it? I know it works well but is there a " down side" ?

Reply to AA
Posted by: Peter | 2012/05/08

I suppose you right hey. We put to much faith in tablets nowadays. But if one wants to avoid getting to a place where you have to take tablets, you have to eat right, drink lots of water and exercise regulary basically lead a healthy lifestyle. But still there is no guarantee. If you do decide to use a supplement it is best to use a herbal one. I think the busy and hectic lifestyle we lead today forces us to take a supplement.

Reply to Peter
Posted by: Eric | 2012/05/08

i have no doubt that it would work but just concerned about how long it would work for, not to mention whether it will have a negative effect going forward. we often get into these situations where reliance is placed on a tablet. what if it were to be withdrawn? suddenly we are back to where we were before... just saying.

Reply to Eric
Posted by: Peter | 2012/05/08

Been using this product for about 2 months now and it works for me. Much harder and lasting erections and my recovery time seem to be shorter.

Reply to Peter
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/05/08

Reply to Sexologist