Question
Posted by: Greg | 2012/03/21

Q.

Vital Enduramax

Does anybody have information on this product and whether it''s effective or not, and most importantly how effective it is, particularly regarding performance anxiety ?

Expert's Reply

A.

This forum has been designed to assist clients with medical and psychological concerns. I would advise you discuss this specific question with your medical practitioner. Always bear in mind that sexual performance concerns often has underlying medical and or psychological origins and therefore needs to be explored with the assistance of a qualified practitioner. We have furthermore noticed that several over the counter medications claim to achieve certain outcomes, but do not have the research to support their claims.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

3
user comments
Posted by: daniel | 2012/04/10

hi
ive used it. For me its ok but i find i take much longer to reach orgasm when using this product. Erection is the same.

Reply to daniel
Posted by: Dan | 2012/03/22

I''ve been using this product for about a month now and it really helps with rock hard erections, shorter recovery time and abit of the anxiety but not fully yet. I will continue to use it as Vital is a tested, tried and reputable company and it really helps me with erection problems. Also try rescue remedy for the anxiety just before the act. Good luck!

Reply to Dan
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/03/22

Reply to Sexologist

Want to comment?