Question
Posted by: C | 2010/05/25

Vit C shortage

Tests confirmed that I have quite a shortage of Vit C. I''ve taken Vit C supplements but found that when I take it it feels like some one hits me hard on my face with a needle at random spots and where this feeling occurs I get small red veins that sometimes go into an infection. What else can I do to get my levels up?

Dear C
If you have a vit C deficiency and react negatively to vit C supplements then you can try obtaining your vit C from natural foods. The following are excellent sources of vit C: oranges, lemons, grapefruit, naartjies, guavas, all berries (e.g. strawberries, etc), pawpaw, spanspek, cabbage, broccoli, sweet peppers, chili peppers, and tomatoes. If you have 2 glasses of orange juice a day you should rapidly improve your vit C status.

3
Posted by: John | 2010/05/25

Force them oranges in!

Reply to John
Posted by: C | 2010/05/25

I should also mention that I dont like eating oranges etc,

Reply to C

Dear C