Posted by: sue | 2008-12-17

Vit B injections

I run a health clinic at a work place and constantly have people comming to me for Vit b injections because they feel tired or stressed. How often and how much can someone have safely? I do realise that these injections may be a crutch and I do try and find out if there are any other underlying issues, but some are very insistant and almost addicted to having them. Any advise?

Hi Sue
I once saw a patient that was physically yellow from all the Vit B co's! In the end his thyroid gland was totally under active. If one Vit B co injection does not make a difference they should go for a medical exam to exclude other diseases like anemia, hypothyroidism, low calcium levels, kidney disease, depression etc.