Question
Posted by: kk | 2010/01/28

Vit B Complex

Someone (not a medical expert) advised me to take Vit B complex pills for the treatment of pimples and marks on my skin. I have bought over the counter(round brown pills). I cannot rely afford to consult a specialist and these are affordable.
Dr, please advise is this the the right thing to do, will it help.

Hallo KK
Vit B is a good supplement to take as it is one of the essential group of vitamins the body needs. You can also try using benzoyl peroxide ( like Oxy 10) on the spots. Unfortunately only laser treatment or tretinoin treatment by a dermatologist will remove old scars due to acne.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/28

Hallo KK
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc