Posted by: First timer | 2009-12-09

Visiting a prostitude

I' m 34 + unattatched + have sex before. I now want to see what its like with a prostitude. I' ve spoken to one who told me to contact her when I' m ready. Well I want to go 4 it but don' t want to make a fool of myself. Are there any norms + formalities? Is there any special etiquette, + how do I greet her at the first meeting? How do we discuss her fees + when do I pay her? Who supplies the condoms? She works from her house + I will go sometime next week when I' m on leave. What can I expect?

I'm no expert in this arena. The best suggestion I can make would be to ask her directly and ideally in advance (i.e. before you go so that you can be prepared and make decisions about what you would be prepared to pay/do when you are not experiencing anxiety in the situation). Take responsibility for your own protection - (i.e. take your own condoms), the worst that can happen is that you both have condoms available.

Posted by: Charlie | 2009-12-12

Sorry about that boo-boo. When I was a wild naughty young man I visited a few prostitutes, not on a regiular basis though. Today I' m married + can honestly say I have a far better time with my wife than with any of these girls. With my wife there is love, warmth, affection + a genuine lust + want 4 sex. No pretending orgasms, no pretending to like sex. With her it' s all genuine. She just loooves it. When she orgasms she just lets go. Nothing fake at all. No holds barred. No comparison with a prossie at all. Rather get a long term partner, much better.

Reply to Charlie
Posted by: Charlie | 2009-12-12

Reply to Charlie
Posted by: Booitjie | 2009-12-12

I visited 3 prossies in my life + none of them were what U would expect. In all 3 cases all they really did was to provide a hole 4 me to stick my dick into. B4 hand U think it' s going 2 b a very sexy, erotic turn on encounter. But what a let down. No kissing, no oral, no warmth. Just plain production line like sex. 1 gets the impression that next customer is waiting. Although I was sexually relieved, in all 3 cases I left with a pretty empty feeling. So don' t expect too much. U' ll only be disappionted.

Reply to Booitjie
Posted by: H | 2009-12-11

If you like -|-.i.n.g like a dog - no kisses, only penetration, than you will feel ok. Because that is what you will get  no affection.

Reply to H
Posted by: anon | 2009-12-10

Reply to anon
Posted by: Knowing | 2009-12-10

Hey guys, give the bloke a break. Prostitutes can show him things most ladies would not know about or be prepared to try. I am sure that he will be fine. Besides that, going the formal route, meeting someone, convincing her to have sex etc etc is a whole long drawn out process that is not always successful. All he wants is some unemotional no strings attached sex. I agree, he should make contact with her to sort out all the details. Tell us how you managed and what was it like !!

Reply to Knowing
Posted by: Lady man | 2009-12-10

Yes Bee

I ask the same question. Why can he get a normal girlfriend.

I will not waste my money in that way. Rather buy a big steak and have a braai with friends.

Reply to Lady man
Posted by: bee | 2009-12-10

My dear these women see hundred if not thousands of men. I am sure she wont hold it against you if you make mistakes. Just be sure you wanna go this route. you are exposing your mind and body to dangerous territory and it does affect you psychologically somehow, somewhere. Why must you pay for sex? Cant you get a decent girlfriend.

Reply to bee
Posted by: trevor | 2009-12-10

Whatever you decide, make sure you are safe!!!! This can turnout bad!

Reply to trevor
Posted by: Anon | 2009-12-10

Those are the questions that you should have asked your prostitute when you were speaking to her not us!

Hope you enjoy it and Gudluck!