Question
Posted by: Jem | 2008/08/17

vision blackouts, numb hands and feet

I have been suffering with numb hands and feet and blackouts. i dont fall when i black out but my vision completely goes where i see nothing. I have been very forgotful too. About a week ago i went to the store and was driving and everything went blank, i couldn' t remember where i was going and when i tfinally came to me i couldn' t remember how to get there. My vision, hands and feet have been going on for 4 years were the memory thing is over the last 2 but getting worse.

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Jem,

My advice is that you see a neurologist for a comprehensive neurological examination. If they cannot find a problem, then please write to me again