Question
Posted by: Michy | 2008-12-03

Vision

Eyes keep on going scew (feels like it) and then vision is blurry. Everytime this happens I get a post nasal drip, and pain on my temples. I do suffer a lot from sinus. Could the sinus be causing my eyes to do this. Happened once in a blue moon and now very often.

Dear Michy
You may have a chronic sinus infection or chronic allergy - please ask your doctor to examine you , and if needed you may need to go for a scan of the sinuses. Have you tested your eyes recently - you may also have eye strain in combination with the sinus infection.