Question
Posted by: CURIOUS | 2011/10/25

VIRILITY EX

HI DOES ANYONE OUT THERE KNOWS IF VIRILITY EX WORK? SUPPOSED TO MAKE U LAST LONGER? WITH SOME ENLARGEMENT?

SASHA does not endorse the use of over-the-counter medicine

4
Posted by: Bill | 2011/10/28

It''s called the Male Edge, you will see it in the YOU magazine and MensHealth aswell. It''s quite expensive, R1400 but like I said, well worth the money. My penis also seem thicker. You have to wear it for about 6 hours a day. I normally wear it when I go to bed.
And to help with libido, Horny Goat Weed seem to work very well and it''s not that expensive.

Reply to Bill
Posted by: CURIOUS | 2011/10/27

HI BILL, WHICH DEVICE IS IT AND HOW MUCH?

Reply to CURIOUS
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/10/27

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Bill | 2011/10/26

The only enlargement that works is the traction device, I''ve already gained 1cm in under 3 months, well worth the money.
I''ve wasted so much money on these enlargement pills that claim to cure everything to no avail, maybe helps with erection but that''s about it.

Reply to Bill