Posted by: Britney | 2011-11-15

I just got married few weeks ago and both my husband and I are/were virgins...It was very difficult to have sex as he couldnt enter me.we tried really hard but we struggled. What can we do?

Know your anatomyand learn about your vagina and his penis .Use lots of lubrication to assist in easier penetration Use the finger as a dilator in foreplay .Fear of penetration will lead to tightening of vaginal muscles and prevent penetration --unlock the fear in the head and learn some biofeedback to relax the muscles .

Posted by: MUHAMMAD | 2012-01-29

Hi Britney firstly i would like to say i''m very proud of you keeping your virgin till marriage.Me being 20 being a virgin i feel fantastic &  getting married to a virgin will be super cool.Ok now i''m going to help you with your problem.ask him to lube his thumb then he must gently push it into your vagina then stimulate it &  then with his thumb in place he must slowly glide his penis into place good luck.Muhaamd.

Posted by: Anon | 2011-11-21

Wow so technically you are still a virgin Britney. Hope he can enter you soon. All the best.

Posted by: Britney | 2011-11-16

I am 27 and he is 28...I feel blessed to have someone that believes in the same values as I do.No he has not entered me

Reply to Britney
Posted by: XXX | 2011-11-16

Sounds like you need to spend more time on foreplay so you can be very wet and ready.If this does not help then try some lube like KY jelly.
Your husband can also try and use his fingers to enter you to make it easier for his penis.
If none of this works then you might have to see a dr.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Anon | 2011-11-16

How old are you guys? Are you saying that he has not entered you?

Posted by: crazy | 2011-11-15

Try harder and he is very fortunate to be a virgin still and cudos to you.
Have you treid lube/KY/vaseline/durex lube.....hope he can enter you soon.

Reply to crazy
Posted by: Hornyguy | 2011-11-15

Use lots of lub and lots of foreplay before peneration.

Reply to Hornyguy