Question
Posted by: annie | 2010/12/18

virginity

what to do when i just loose my virginity and start bleeding. im afraid.what shall i do at that moment?

You might not bleed a lot or not at all. Safe sex should be your priority. Carry a sanitary pad so that would prevent any mishaps

1
Posted by: Wise Owl | 2010/12/18

I hope you are really sure about losing it and that its worthwhile. You dont want to have regrets, " cos on ce its gone its forever ! I would just put a towel under your bum, its not a lot of blood. As for pain, just make him go slowly at YOUR pace and make sure you are well lubed. You dont want him to tear you.

Reply to Wise Owl