Posted by: Pink | 2009-08-31

Good day,

There are two things i would like to know that' s concerning me:
1) Can someone loose their Virginity by been fingered? (Hypothetically the whole middle finger goes in.)
2) If the hymen breaks, what colour is the blood more of less?

Hope you are able to put my mind at ease, thanks

Yes, breaking the hymen (losing your virginity) is possible through fingering as it is a membrane and can easily tear. It can even be torn by a tampon. It is usually a “fresh” blood colour – not a out of the ordinary colour.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful:

Posted by: pink | 2009-09-01

I am a young lady aged 24.

Reply to pink
Posted by: Mandy | 2009-09-01

Well, to answer your first question, the way I understand the loss of virginity is through penetration during intercourse between two consenting adults. When I was fingered the first time a bled a very little bright red blood, hardly anything. And that was about it. Sex for the first time doesn' t necessarily hurt for everyone either. The first time I had sex there was no discomfort really, but I think that is because my hymen had already been ' broken' .

Reply to Mandy
Posted by: koos | 2009-09-01

your boyfriend sounds like a dumb ass!

Reply to koos
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-09-01

When my bf first fingered me I bled and that was my because he broke my hymen.Then the second time he fingered me again I bled abit.
I never knew that could happen either but I did consider myself a virgin until I had sex.
So when I had sex for the first time I never bled at all and my bf now thinks that I lied to him by telling him that I' m a virgin because I never bled...

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Anon!! | 2009-09-01

I say... worry about your future,..
Think about studying rather..Studying well help you more..

Reply to Anon!!
Posted by: Just saying | 2009-08-31

You shouldn' t be playing with adult things if you dont even know this!!!

Reply to Just saying