Posted by: Anon | 2009-05-12

Hi, me and my boyfriend, had sex this weekend for the first time. It was the first time for both of us.There was somethin strange for me, when he entered me, I felt a little pain, but not s erious I only though it was the muscle that needed to relax and then he was in. I thought it would be very sore and expected something else, during " sex"  it wasn' t that pleasurable, and when he went in deep I felt his firts part of the penis touch something inside, what could that be and another qeustion was my virginity even broken, because I didn' t experience any outrageous pain?

Not all women experience pain. If he penetrated you, then your virginity is broken.
His penis may have touched the ovary or uterus. this is normal.
Mosy women do not feel a lot from the actual penetration. He needs to stimulate your clitoris.

Posted by: Dee | 2009-05-13

There is no real pain in loosing your virginty, just make sure you use protection and soon you may start to enjoy it as you get to learn new things.

Reply to Dee