Posted by: Shah | 2009-01-16

I have sex with my girl friend 02 times. Now she is worried that on her marriage she will check by her husband that she is not virgin. can you tell it is possible.

Thanks &  Regards

Virginity is an interesting matter – Physically it is often difficult to proof whether a girl is still a virgin due to the fact that women are using tampons and therefore the hymen is often not in tact even though they might never have had penetrative sex. There might also be other reasons why the hymen is no longer in tact. The emotional loss of virginity is often more the important factor – the fact the she will emotional know that she has had sex before marriage – Maybe the two of you should explore the emotional impact – The guidance of a professional psychologist or counselor might be useful.

Posted by: CAD | 2009-01-16

SHe should be worried! How do you peple sleep at night>  have you no shame////

Reply to CAD
Posted by: koos | 2009-01-16

if her future husband is clever he will know that she is not a virgin

Reply to koos