Posted by: TTT | 2008-12-01

Virginal Trush

Hi all, i suffer from virginal trush, there' s any natural product i can use to help on this, cause i can' t take it anymore.

Expert ImageNatural health

Holotropic makes a cream (contains ti-tree ) also use a probiotic orally to assist the body with good bacteria. Max Caprilic acid also treats and kills the bad bacteria.
Dr Debbie

Posted by: chinafresh | 2009-03-19

Garlic down there works like a dream.

Reply to chinafresh
Posted by: nikki | 2008-12-11

Try ProbiFlora intensive - 9 strian
It' s a all natural probiotic and it really worked for me

If you want to use something for down there - i suggest GyaGuard Ultimate wash! You can use it every day instead of soap (Get it at dischem at the sanitary department)

Reply to nikki
Posted by: Valtee | 2008-12-05

I used to get this problem every time I was put onto certain antibiotics. A nurse friend suggested I eat lots of yoghurt. What a pleasant way to deal with the problem. When I was in hospital in June this year, with pneumonia, the doc prescribed antibiotics, and I asked one of the nurses to please organize some yoghurt for me. She was very skeptical at first, and consulted one of the nursing sisters who confirmed that yoghurt is the answer. She also said that if it gets really itchy, you can apply unflavoured yoghurt to the area. The next thing I knew I had two fruit yoghurts 3 times a day. No thrush. Give it a try. You have nothing to lose

Reply to Valtee