Posted by: bb | 2011-08-16

virginal issues

good day doc

last mnth i had a virginal infection the area was red itchy and burning with very little discharge i went to the chemist and the recommended a virginal cream to insert i tried it for 4 days it helped bt did not take the problem completely away i then got my period and after that the infection was cleared..on saturday night i used a public toilet then on sunday i discovered that the infection had started again... i cud not shave the area coz it was painful so i decided to use a hair removal cream last night..this further damaged the area and burnt my skin i put vaselin on the area for relief this morning i noticed fine pimples around the virginal area.. the area is now very sore and uncomfortable can you please recommend a over the counter medication i cud take

thank you doc

You can apply Fissan Paste for relief but I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and treatment.