Question
Posted by: Lady N | 2012/08/01

Virginal Dryness

HI Doc

I am thirty years old with a 5 year old baby boy and i recently got involved with a man i like after 3 years of being single and we been seeing each other for more that 6 months now and 3 weeks ago it was our first time doing the DANCE and i was fine but i got dry along the DANCE and again it happened last week when we were doing da DANCE and i would like to know what is the course of dryness or is it because its been long since i danced?

Perhaps you must not do the dance, but enjoy sex :) There are a few things that can cause it - Changes in hormones; medications such as allergy and cold medications containing antihistamines or asthma medications; Insufficient arousal and anxiety (Which is most likely a possibility as you "dance"); Irritants - Some women are allergic to chemicals in soaps, hygiene products, dyes, and perfumes or even lubricants or any other object placed in the vagina Have a hot bath (without soaps and stuff) before you have sex again and see if it helps a bit, or use lubricants (KY Jelly). It it continues, consult your doctor for a check up. Deidre - SASHA

8
Posted by: angel | 2012/08/04

lol tanya pls

Reply to angel
Posted by: Deon | 2012/08/02

Hey Lady N... Anythiig is posible... thanks for the humour
I had a good laugh.You made my day. LOL.

Reply to Deon
Posted by: Tanya | 2012/08/01

Oh, and its called VAGINAL dryness - not virginal dryness.

Instead of using ordinary condoms try buying the lubricated ones. That is if you''re using them. For your sake I hope you are!

Reply to Tanya
Posted by: Tanya | 2012/08/01

Ya, its actually called having sex! Call a spade a spade I say!

BTW Buy some KY lubricant - it works wonders. Its what the Gynae''s use when they do an internal examination so nothing wrong with that!

Reply to Tanya
Posted by: Lady N | 2012/08/01

hahhahaha thnk you guys, xxx i wanna try breakdance lol @ Deon lol maybe i shud try that hey!!!

Reply to Lady N
Posted by: XXX | 2012/08/01

Maybe you should " dance"  all night ...lol.You should possibly try lubricants.

By the way,do you waltz,cha cha or even breakdance

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Deon | 2012/08/01

Lady N, Did you try dancing on the ceiling.?

Reply to Deon
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/08/01

Reply to sexologist