Question
Posted by: BUSISIWE PHUNGWAYO | 2012/07/19

VIRGINAL CYSIST

IM A 25 YEARS OLD GIRL AND PREGANT WITH MY FIRST BABY. I AM 4MONTHS AND THE MY DOCTOR DIGNOSED ME WITH A VIRGINAL CYSIST EXPLAINING IT AS A BALL FULL OF WATER IN MY WOMB WHICH IS SITTING ON THE LEFT AND ITS MOVING THE BABY TO THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE WOMB,MAKING THE BABY UNCOMFORTABLE. IT IS CAUSING ME TOO MUCH PAIN AND DOCTORS SAY THEY DONT HAVE ANY MEDICATION OR TREATMENT FOR IT. CAN U PLEASE EXPLAIN IN FULL DETAIL WHAT IS THIS CYSIST,WHATS ITS CAUSE,WHAT HARM IT COULD DO TO MY BABY, WHEN CAN I EXPECT IT TO BURST DO I NEED TO DO SOMETHING TO HELP IT BURST. PLEASE EXPLAIN EVERYTHING YOU KNOW CONCERNING THIS CYSIST. I WOULD BE SO MUCH HAPPIER IF YOU COULD SEND THE RESPOSE TO MY EMAIL.

,

2
Posted by: Azra | 2012/08/04

I like your post and would like to invite you to our wsebite, dedicated to wine, food and travel. You will find plenty of information about great places to visit all over the world. Welcome!

Reply to Azra

,