Question
Posted by: Sasha | 2011/05/06

virginal cream

is there a virginal cream that can tighten ones virgina as i feel like it big after havin the baby and i also have a lot of discharge, thy r not itchy but they are disturbing .please help

No there is not a vaginal cream that can help. You can however do pelvic floor exercises that may help a bit. I would suggest that you see a doctor about the discharge. See http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/kegel-exercises/WO00119 OR just Google "exercises FOR vagina" - Deidre -SASHA

3
Posted by: Diva | 2011/05/07

But doc, what about these vaginal tightening gels and creams that are being advertised, don''t they work? I was thinking of buying because my vagina is very loose I just gave birth to a 4kg baby, its badly loosened! How long do the kegel exercise take before you can get results?

Reply to Diva
Posted by: hot chilli | 2011/05/06

try kegel exercises. it really works wonders. it grips a man so tightly that he has amazing orgasms each time/ i have been told that the pushing in and out of a tight vagina is magical. kegel exercises tighten your vigina and i tell you , its great, try it

Reply to hot chilli
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/05/06

Reply to sexologist