Question
Posted by: Jake | 2011-05-30

virginal Bleeding

Hi! My wife age 43 has been on Depo-Provera injection since December 2010.My problem is that since she''s been on this Depo-Provera our sex life has changed. Each time we make love she is bleeding and it smell bad.What can she do ? She has been to a GP around February 2011 but the GP said it will stop but nothing good is happening.

Depo can cause irregular bleeding, but she also needs to be checked for other problems such as infections or problems with the uterus or cervix. I would suggest that she sees a gynaecologist.