Question
Posted by: Febs | 2009-01-15

Virgina

Is is true that if you have 2 sex partners and you have sex with one of them, the other one can feel that you have been having sex? And that if you wait for 5 days, your other partner will not feel that you have been having sex. How true are these things???

Not true at all.

3
Posted by: carli | 2009-01-17

it' s not true Febs, i' ve done it before. also had sex with both of them on the same day and they didnt feel it. im not proud of it but i' ve done it.

i' ve also spoken to my gynae who rubbished it.

Reply to carli
Posted by: Liz | 2009-01-16

Tumza why are you shouting at someone who clearly wrote in to get advice? Febs, I' ve heard that myth before but I don' t know how true it is. Maybe someone can shed some light on this matter.

Reply to Liz
Posted by: Tumza | 2009-01-16

Why would you have to partners when the world if full of sicknesses that cant be cured.You are taking the womans pride or worht down the drain. Please wake up and realise that you are just degrading yourself as a woman.

Reply to Tumza