Question
Posted by: vick | 2012/01/14

virgin or not ?

how will i know if my gf was a virgin or not as she told me i was her first,the thing is when we done it for the first time it felt like her vagina was already used and she never bleed,so my question is will she be lying or not?

Dear Vick,

There is no way you will be able to determine whether your girlfriend was a virgin or not, other than to choose to trust what she has told you.

I am not sure what you mean when you say "it felt like her vagina was already used before". There is no way to determine that purely by the sensations you experienced when penetrating her. If anything it is more an indication of how turned on she was by you and your encounter and that she felt relaxed, comfortable and safe with you and thus she lubricated well and was ready to have you penetrate her. This resulting in you being able to comfortably penetrate her.

For many women, the hymen (which is the skin that is often refered to as a women's virginity)is severed by many other activities such as certain sports and using tampons. Thus when she has sex for the first time the hymen is already torn. Also not all women bleed alot when her hymen is severed.

8
Posted by: Hester | 2012/01/18

Dear Vick, Quite frankly, get a life. So let me get this straight. You want a virgin and therefore will question her integrity whereas you obviously just wanted sex and therefore have absolutely NO integrity.
Truly, get yourself a plastic doll. Because you will run out of virgin females quite soon and then what?

Reply to Hester
Posted by: Lolly | 2012/01/18

Oh....exactly Romi, the most important thing is whether did he condomised because he sounds like someone who doesn''t trust his partner and I know people like that are also not to be trusted.

Reply to Lolly
Posted by: Romi | 2012/01/18

The question should be: Did you use a condom dumbass!?

Reply to Romi
Posted by: huh? | 2012/01/18

USED vagina? sounds like y ou''re talking about a car. Trust her. and besides, what does it matter if its been " used"  before anyway?

Reply to huh?
Posted by: Arlene | 2012/01/18

Is she your first!!!!

Reply to Arlene
Posted by: Roommate | 2012/01/16

And how would you know how a virgina feels that has already been used?
A bit of a bloody cheek to know many " virginas" and then expect your girlfriend to be a virgin.

Reply to Roommate
Posted by: Ken | 2012/01/15

what does it matter, she is fully entitled to have had previous sexual partners.

Reply to Ken
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/01/14

Dear Vick,

Reply to sexologist