Question
Posted by: curious | 2010/10/16

virgin or not

My girlfriend and I were fooling around.although my penis was not fully in her vagina,she was able to ride me.we even did doggy style but not full penetration.does this mean we both r no longer virgins?

Technically this is considered as sex and from a psychosocial perspective you are no longer virgins. I doubt if her hymen can be intact. Deidre - SASHA

4
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/10/18

You can''t have it both, virginity and sex. 1st you were virgins now that you had sex, you are no longer virgins, but you should be fine.

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: Condom man | 2010/10/17

Yea man, technically U guys have done the deed, a certain amount of penetration took place so kiss virginity good bye.

Reply to Condom man

Jip

Posted by: sexologist | 2010/10/16

Reply to sexologist