Posted by: jane | 2009-01-05

virgin masturbation

hi there.
i just wanted to ask is if a woman starts to masturbate(or if her bf does it for her) does that mean she is not a virgin anymore?

By definition a woman is a virgin until the hymen has been broken ie – until penetration has occurred……..and why is this important?

Posted by: Sex Pot | 2009-01-06

Hi there, technically speaking you lose your virginity once u have had full penetrative sex. When my hubby + I got married 35 yrs ago I was a virgin in that sense. However before we were married he regurarly used to bring me to orgasm with clitoral stimulation while I used to masturbate him. Our first full penetrative sex was on our wedding night. Needless to say after that Idid not consider myself a virgin anymore. Hope that adds a little clarity to your question. Regards

Reply to Sex Pot
Posted by: wakaa | 2009-01-05

I' m NOT a sexologist but I think I have the correct answer to your question. Virginity refers to a state of a sexual life where an individual in question never had penetratibe sex in his/her life. This will differ whether an individual is male or female. A male can masturbate without penetrating anyone or without being penetrated (anally). He can ejaculate, BUT for as long as there was no penetration at all, such a male will be regarded as a virgin.

With females it is almost the same. Masturbating and reaching orgasm without penetration, being it anal or vaginal, does not take away one' s virginity. A woman' s vagina has a built in layer, called hymen. This layer remains intact for as long as the woman abstain from vaginal penetrative sex, being it by man or by any other object. The moment a woman had her first vaginal penetration, then her virginity is lost forever, full stop. Anal sex is another subject altogether..... By defenition anyone who had penetrative sex is no longer a virgin. I hope it will open your eyes a bit.

Reply to wakaa
Posted by: janie | 2009-01-05

virgin, means never had my view even if you were are still a virgin, because you have never had sex....

the question,can then be, if masutabation sex to you and the answe varies from an individual to another

Reply to janie