Posted by: superfly1 | 2009-06-03

virgin crisisis-help!!!!

my boyfriend and i have been dating for 2 months now and we had sex within the first 2 weeks of dating. he was a virgin and i had 1 partner b4, the question i want to ask is he doesnt get turned on that quickly and then looses the stiffness quickly and he hasnt ejaculated yet, i am getting worried could something be wrong? please can you advise me on wat to do because it is getting us both down. please help

i presume that both of you are relatively young - thus removing any fears of Erectile dysfunction. thus i think it may be reduced his anxiety. in this regard put him at ease by rather focusing on kissing, touching, massage and even oral sex rather than penetrative sex. by focusing on these acts he will regain an erection that may even culminate in penetrative sex. both of you should view the following site to learn about the human sexual response cycle, arousal and techniques to heighten your sex life: