Question
Posted by: minki | 2011-11-22

Viral

Hi Dr can u pls confirm if there is a current virus going round that affects the neck, pain, headaches, dizziness maybe ? i had these syptoms and the gp said i have a retracted eardrum causng the dizziness and the headaches, gave me antibiotics for 3 days only. i hear othe people complan of the neck and head pain going on for days and apparently its a virus, id like to read more on this virus and treatment. thanks

Minki

Unfortunately, I am not aware of such a viral epidemic.

1
Posted by: mama | 2011-11-22

It seems to also go ith aches and pains thrroughout the body, unexplainable almost joint pain???

Reply to mama