Question
Posted by: chaina | 2012/02/02

vinaginal wetness

am a 25 yr olf female is just wherenever me en my boyfriend kiss or touch i feel wet already and when we get intermite its hard to be little bid dry in my vigina, i lose a lot of fluid in my vigina .how can i stop is it a sick or wat

There are medications on the market that can assist with – the best would be to seek the assistance from your medical doctor – especially one that deals specifically with sexual concerns. It is always good the first seek the help from a qualified medical practitioner before you start trying out over the counter solutions; as you might have an underlying infection that could add to the discomfort– the following link might also do for interesting reading - http://vaginal-health.com/articles/when-is-vaginal-discharge-too-much
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

2
Posted by: XXX | 2012/02/02

You are totally normal as a female does get " wet"  when turned on.Your b/f should appreciate the fact that you are turned on.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/02/02

Reply to Sexologist