Question
Posted by: Richard | 2009-04-01

Vimax - penis enlarger

Has anyone heard or used Vimax. Heard it is legit penis enlarger pill and it really works. Google it to see reviews. Please let me know.

THERE ARE NO PILLS THAT CAN ENLARGE A PENIS - if there were i would be horse. Waist your money on something else

5
Posted by: boo | 2009-04-01

Oh boys, boys, boys. I' ve had a boyfriend with a huge willy, and currently have a boyfriend with a little willy. The guy with the little willy gives me so much pleasure that I can barely keep my hands off him. He proves the point that it isn' t the size, it' s the technique... the " big"  guy could never bring me to orgasm, my " little"  guy brings me to multiple orgasms every time.... stop worrying so much!

Reply to boo
Posted by: Don | 2009-04-01

I would say that vitually all the ads. about enlargement are a lot of bull. None of them really work. Some of us have it + some of us don' t. When I was in matric the shortest boy in the class had the biggest penis. When we showered after P.T. we all used to stare.He really had a huge one. We later gave him the nickname of " donkie" . He just had it + we didn' t - that' s just how it is.

Reply to Don
Posted by: oz | 2009-04-01

These people will tell you if you drinks these pills and use that kind of lotion you will be big in no time, but it all is of money. In my 50 years of life I have also made the same mistake and use about everything on the market, and if all of these thing help I should have make a horse let his head hang in shame, my friend my dick is still the same, nothing happened I use what Ibve got.But it is your money, youlike to try it and make somebody else rich go for it

Reply to oz
Posted by: Richard | 2009-04-01

Are you sure? because i have done some research on the ingredients and it seems very believable? Please advice

Reply to Richard
Posted by: Ken | 2009-04-01

IT' s amazing there still people that believe in penis enlargement pills, lotions etc.....please note there is NOTHING that can be done to make your penis larger, rather learn to use what you have to the best of your ability, as size is irrelevant.

Reply to Ken