Question
Posted by: Nello | 2012/10/08

vigor tablets

Has any male tried the vigor tablets?

I'm afraid I can't comment on this either.

Claire - SASHA
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

5
Posted by: Josiah | 2012/11/21

what a great spell caster!!! i was having hepatitis i couldn''t do anything my body started getting wither i try all drugs people prescribe to me yet they all prove abortive. i was rush GILEAD HOSPITAL due to my liver problem, when a female lady told me that my hepatitis can be cure easily, i ask how for help.
she introduce me to this great spell caster named dr shant tami of INDIANSPELL@YAHOO.COM and the spell caster told me not to worry is going to prepare BURIN B2 HERBAL REMEDY DRUGS to cure my hepatitis... an the spell told me not to eat meat and cold water, he really send me the BURIN B2 DRUGS
and i told this herbal drugs in two weeks latter i started urinating dirty urine, and i called the dr and he told me that is the healing power, i want to several hospital the doctors confirmed it that no more hepatitis!!!! i,m so happy, what are you waiting for contact dr shant tami now on INDIANSPELL@YAHOO.COM and get your BURIN B2 drugs. is really powerful drugs. he also cure different disease..

Reply to Josiah
Posted by: Dan | 2012/10/09

Steve share your experience with Bob Martin. You wouldn''t be suggesting it if you haven''t tried it yourself.

Reply to Dan
Posted by: Paul | 2012/10/09

It''s all Bull - they don''t work - A Porno is a better option!

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Steve | 2012/10/08

Try Bob Martins.

Reply to Steve
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/10/08

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist