Question

Viginal Trush and Nur Isterate injection

I am on Nur-Isterate for just almost 2 months now, my first shot was on the 18 June, and the 2nd one is on 18 August,,,and I have experienced the following "  problems"  , just after I have the injection I get thrush and intercourse tends to be quite painful. Are these "  side-effects"  of Nur-Isterate? or could i be pregnant as i''ve heard that Trush can be an early sign of pregnancy

If you are on Nuristerate and had a normal period just before you started, then pregnancy is unlikely. Thrush is more commonly related to the Pill, but could probably bge related to the injectable if you are predisposed to it. If you have a new partner, you may have got it from him.

1