Posted by: Nicci | 2009-02-23

Viginal Itch

Hi Doc and Ladies

I have a very irritable viginal itch. Mostly on my Libia-Minora and around the viginal opening. I checked it out, there' s no rash or anthiny, just itching. It' s so bad that i can' t wear a panty for more than an hour than it starts to irritate me. I don' t have any burning sensation when i urinate cause it' s on the outside. I do wear a panty liner everyday cause sometimes i have a heavy viginal discharge, but not everyday. And it' s clear with no smell. I' m on Nordette after the birth of my son in 2007.

Any idea what the problem might be? And if possible, what i can use to get the itciness to stop.

Your response will be highly appreciated.

It could be thrush, or possibly an allergy. Try Canesten or see your doctor if it does not resolve.

Best wishs

Posted by: N.C | 2009-02-23

if you are using soap to wash your vigina that could be the reason for the itching, i use to have the same problem when i washed with soap, but if i don t use it i don' t suffer any itchenes, so i try to avoid using it. some doctors will tell you that soap must not be use to was our viginas.ask you doctor to recomment something for the problem

Reply to N.C