Question
Posted by: Tracey | 2010/04/12

Viginal discharge

I have just recently given birth and everything with regards to my period and cycle seems normal except I have been getting a green slimy discharge?? Is this normal I have never had it before and it’ s a bit worrying.

It sounds like an infection.

3
Posted by: Doc | 2010/04/13

It is normal to have a vaginal discharge for up to 6 weeks after a vaginal delivery. If the discharge is offensive, accompanied by abdominal pain or fever and fresh blood, you must see your doctor. It could then be endometritis.

Reply to Doc
Posted by: impressed | 2010/04/13

Use Gynaguard capsules and the wash. it is 100% safe during pregnancy. gyna guard is the only one i could use during my pregnancy that actually worked.
great product

Reply to impressed

It sounds like an infection.