Question
Posted by: jojo | 2010-08-15

VIGINAL CANDIDA

I was diagnosed with viginal candida in July, and have used Dalacin on three ocassions from May. This helps for about 3 weeks and then the condition comes back again. On the 3 ocassions I had viginall discharge &  fishy smell on the 3rd ocassion. Since yesterday I''ve been haviing abdominal pains and a pain between my left leg &  torso and little discharge. What needs to happen now, is this still candida or some form of a new condition?

Pain is not a symptom of candida. I would suggest that you see your doctor again.

3
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-08-16

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-08-16

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-08-16