Question
Posted by: Jono! | 2011/03/08

Vigina smells after sex

Hi there......
Why does my girlfriends vigina smell after sex?
I am Circumcised and we have unprotected sex. (No condom)
We both clean shaven and Hygienic people.
We have two daughters.
Is it me that is causing the smell or is it her body?
Please advise

There are many bacteria and organims which are found in/on the body and the vagina is no exception. Under certain circumstances, eg stress, taking medication etc some of these bacteria may proliferate and cause an increase in dischage or odour. It may be that this is what the problem is. She may have noticed it herself but otherwise I would in a subtle way advise that she be examined so that she can get treatment (antibiotics) if it persists and is problematic.

6
Posted by: ME | 2011/03/18

Are you totally daft? It is YOUR sperm that is causing that smell.

Reply to ME

Its perfectly normal. Your sperm combined with her natural juices after intercourse will have a sensual smell. This will most likely be present if you have sex at night. By the next morning she have that great sexual smell. Enjoy it. There is no need for her to mess with douches. Just take a shower. Enjoy nature''s natural experience.

Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/03/10

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: * | 2011/03/08

your woman must douche, then there wont be a smell

Reply to *
Posted by: no ways | 2011/03/08

I''ve been in the same situation and I approached the lady. she tried to get it out but didn''t. Later in the year she found out that she has womb infection or cancer.

I''ve bad news for you....It doesn''t got away.

Reply to no ways
Posted by: a woman | 2011/03/08

There is nothing unusual about smelling after sex, usually the man and the woman will have some sort of odour after sex, it''s quite normal

Reply to a woman