Question
Posted by: Maryanne | 2010/04/14

Vigina releasing air

I dont know if i should call it a problem but my vigina releases air during and after sex, is it normal because I get so embarrassed and it''s also very wet that it makes noise during sex. what''s wrong with me?

absolutely normal - please google 'fanny farts' for more info.

15

Although i have not commented, i am sure that it was a pleasure for the other guys that did.

Posted by: Maryanne | 2010/04/14

Thank you for all your advises, very much appreciated. :-)

Reply to Maryanne

Thanks for the info Maryanne. You seem like a really nice person. Wish i had someone like you in my life.

Posted by: XXX | 2010/04/14

Nothing strange about this,he is simply pumping air into you as he thrusts.You can ask him not to slide too far out of you before thrusting in again,this will help reduce the air.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Maryanne | 2010/04/14

I''m 30 and he is 36.

Reply to Maryanne

Lucky him. If i may ask how old are you guys?

Posted by: Maryanne | 2010/04/14

If I were to do it his way it would be evryday but we agreed 4- 5 times a week

Reply to Maryanne

How often do you engage Maryanne?

Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/04/14

Oh are you married, you never mentioned it, well if that is the case then you shouldn''t be embarassed but you can talk to your husband about it and finds out how he feels about it, you should be fin then, That was Nice Guy

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: Maryanne | 2010/04/14

That will be the end of my marriage, why do you suggest I abstain? do you think the reason might be that I''m doing it alot?

Reply to Maryanne
Posted by: Maryanne | 2010/04/14

Topdog - No, it doesn''t sound like fart :-(

Reply to Maryanne
Posted by: topdog | 2010/04/14

hi,does it sounds like a fart.

Reply to topdog
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/04/14

Try and abstain for atleast three months, then you will be fine

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: Woman | 2010/04/14

Ok, ladies, it''s not a virginia or a vigina it''s a VAGINA. You''ve got one, you use it, at least know how to spell it. You need to do kegel exercises. Google it. Your pelvic floor muscles become flabby like any other other muscle.

You are wet, because your body is healthy. It provides natural lubrication during sex. Nobody should ever tell you that it is abnormal or wrong. Sex is messy, slippery and noisy, that''s the way it should be :)

Reply to Woman
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/04/14

Reply to sexologist