Question
Posted by: chantel | 2013-02-10

vigina

After I had a baby 3 years ago , I feel that my vigina is not tight enough around his penis, and now I don''t enjoy sex anymore ,Is that normal after u had a baby or can I get help maybe?

Yes, a vaginal delivery can change it, but if you do your pelvic exercises diligently, it is not suppose to make such a big difference. You can consult a doctor for a referral for surgical intervention, but remember that everything has its advantages and disadvantages. Deidre - SASHA

1
Posted by: REFILWE | 2013-02-19

I AM 49 YRS AND MY PROBLEM IS MY VIGINA IS ALWAYS WET, THAT MAKES ME NOT TO ENJOY SEX, I AM WORRIED NOW, WHAT CAN I DO

Reply to REFILWE