Posted by: LADIE P | 2009-01-05

Viganal Infection

hi there,<br><br>I am very worried that i might have a viganal infection.<br>I have grew something in my vigina i' m scared to go consult. it started of as an itchy pimple but it has grown to be something i don' t know. what could it be and what must i do to get rid of it because its affecting my sexual confidence.

go see a your Gynecologist! why be scared? he has seen it all in his career- its his job! sort it out before it becomes a bigger problem

Posted by: STALLION | 2009-01-05

The vagina has a very complex chemistry. Many women develop candida very often. Speak to a lady at the pharmacy. You can buy clotrimazole and various ointments without prescription.