Question
Posted by: DD | 2011/03/03

Viganal Farts

Please help i always have viginal farts during intercourse and when we do dogy style. what can I do it is so embarrasing.

Although it can be embarrassing it is harmless and odorless. It is basically air that are let into the vagina during the sexual intercourse and as the vaginal walls contract the air is pushed out causing a fart like sound. There are however some tips that could help to minimize the “farting” – the following link might be worth reading - http://www.ehow.com/how_4853363_prevent-vaginal-flatulence.html
You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

3

Enjoy the party. Try a fanny creampie fart. Looks like a creampie burst. If its with your hubby, joke about it. I mean, guys loose their erection in less than 60 secs after we cum, and we surely dont look too good just hanging there all small like a slinky. So imagine how we would feel if we cared. So my advice to you girls, dont worry about what happens during/ afetr the pleasure. Cause we should be the last laughing (males).

Posted by: tebogo | 2011/03/04

bwagagagagagagagagagagagagagagaga

Reply to tebogo
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/03/03

Reply to sexologist