Question
Posted by: antoinette | 2011/01/12

vigana thrush

the vaginal thrush that keeps occuring every month and it iching but no discharge is any cure for it because i went to many doctors but it is not curerable i wonder if i can go to gyne am i going to get help

Have a look at the Top 5 questions. There are suggestions there for treating recurrent thrush.

4

Posted by: Melissa | 2011/01/14

Since I started using GynaGuard wash I havent had an infection. I also used the gel - it really works, and its quite affordable. (And you dont have to go to the doc for meds.)

Reply to Melissa
Posted by: Me | 2011/01/12

I had the same problem especially after the course of antibiotics. I went to this Dr and it was cleared. What i noticed is that simple vaginal cream clear it. He prescribed some tablets with probiotics, injections and vaginal cream and he suggested i eat natural yogurt .

Reply to Me
Posted by: Biki | 2011/01/12

I have the same problem for the past two days and I msut say that it is awful. I tried those vaginal creams, but didn''t seem to work for me this time. Is there anything else that I can take to solve this?

Reply to Biki